Hey guys, its the director and writer of the movie Narrowed Down. I decided to start this blog so I could write about working on set. Working with the actors and doing the stories. I need to remember making this movie.
Making movies isn't as easy as you may think. Its more than just propping up a camera and saying " Action". The whole thought, the whole perspective is whats important. You need to break out of your comfort zone, try something new in filmmaking. This is exactly what I want to do with this project.
I have never worked with any of these people before, and I think it would be a great experience. I have never actually done a mystery/thriller/drama/horror film and I think that it would help me broaden my point of view as a director. I also think it's important to keep working on films because it always will be something I am so passionate about, and something I will stay passionate about forever.
So look around! As the movie begins to commence filming ( first day was today!). This blog will have more posts, from the cast and the crew. I am also going to post photos, and plot detail on this blog!
-Kassy
No comments:
Post a Comment